Connect with us

The Sentinel

Willow Tree

• Reinaldo Gil Zambrano a printmaking artist from Caracas, Venezuela now based out of Spokane, Washington. Steeped in storytelling, Zambrano’s work addresses human connection, social issues, personal narratives, a […]

• Trestle Creek Review hosted local author Elliot Reed at NIC’s writing center.

Reed grew up in Virginia, Prague, and Missouri; he currently resides in Spokane.

Reed explained his book as a story about a young […]

• What are you studying here at NIC?
    I already graduated with my associate of science in pre-nutrition and I’m also majoring in education and art, so I’ll have three associate’s degrees when I graduate from here. […]

• There was a heaviness at Coeur d’ Alene’s Human Rights and Education Institute as students and community members filed in. Tissues were placed at each table and lights were set low as a group of candles flickered. […]

• Willow Tree changed their profile picture 5 years, 3 months ago

• Willow Tree changed their profile picture 5 years, 3 months ago

•  

Catherine Kennedy is a Graphic Design student at NIC hailing from Rathdrum, ID. Her art focuses on animals, nature and occasionally people. She typically works with acrylic paint, charcoal, and spray paint, […]

• Paper skeletons smiled down from the walls of the Coeur d’ Alene Lake room as high heels strut across the stage, legs in fishnets flash by and fake 100 dollar bills rain from the sky. It’s the night of the Gender […]

• Rebecca Schroeder spoke to students and community members at NIC about the legalization of marijuana in Idaho and the benefits it could bring to the notoriously conservative state.
    Schroeder, who is running for […]

To Top